Sunday, April 28, 2002

Dear Diary,

I bought tickets to see SPIDERMAN on opening night, May 3, 8:00pm, at Kips Bay on 2nd Avenue between 31st and 32nd Streets. If you'd like to join me/us, click on the link above and you can get tix through FANDANGO. If you'd like to avoid me, well now you know where not to be next Friday night...

I kind of feel it's inevitable that a lot of people are gonna be disappointed, and I'm not a big fan of Tobey Maguire. (I think James Franco, the James Dean look-alike who's also in the movie, would have made a much cooler Spiderman, but nobody ever listens to me... because the world is racist...)

Allergies are kicking my tired ass. If anyone has access to drugs (allergy-related or otherwise), send them my way.

I've got to help this guy move today, in the pouring rain. Then I've got to attend this girl's senior thesis reading at NYU. A Sunday full of good deeds... *sigh*...

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

"I wasn't "killing" "spiders" on that Friday, night, at least." (Nicely-articulated).

I think that I can agree with you there, based on what I recall and what you did articulate - fair argument.

Toppillstore.com or bestcanadarx.com.

I'm glad that you documented the date on such as I will be sure to emphasize that to our government. NYU.edu looks well-leading, now! (NYU.edu).

5/08/2023 10:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home