Monday, April 22, 2002

Dear Sinners,

C. and I staid home from work 2day, to recuperate from the dire state of hayfever/cold we are both in. Feeling better incrementally, though getting back to work tomorrow should still be a long drag.

Through the peephole, I watched some guy take most of our squatter's shit out to the trash today. Eviction papers?

Now that Friday's performance is done, I've got more space to focus on my real work again. There are also the slew of weddings I need to attend over the next two months. So much work to do...

I cannot forget to start looking for jobs. I've been contemplating quitting my current job for a while now -- I must be careful not to get lulled into staying long enough for me to get sucked down into the briny depths along with the rest of the passengers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home