Thursday, June 20, 2002

To Whom It May Concern,

I'm heading down to St. Petersburg, FL tomorrow morning. Just a one-day jaunt, to attend the wedding of an old college buddy. Third wedding I'll be attending this year. You would think that my sister's wedding would be the most affecting, but for some reason this one seems to hit closer to home for me.

Cameron Frey is one of the most unique individuals I've ever known. That he is getting married tomorrow night. That he has a baby that's nearing a year old. This stuff is way stranger than fiction.

I'm not sure who *actually* reads this page on a semi-regular basis, but I'm pretty sure you don't know Cameron. And there's just far too little space here to do him justice...

I am sad that C couldn't make the trip with me because it falls on her last day of teaching. Nobody better steal her away from me while I'm gone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home