Tuesday, November 08, 2011

How to End a Friendship

Did I say that I was going back to updating this blog regularly? Is it too soon to take that back?

I've been busy writing and trying to catch up with things I've let fall by the wayside.

I've acquired a few good friends in the past month.

I've watched another friend turn into a completely unreliable asshole.

This has turned into a really difficult year for me and time is too precious to squander on toxic idiots. I could get a lot meaner and more truthful here... and I am reserving that option... but for right now, I don't feel like tapping into that venom. I know it makes for good blog entries. I know that some of you Constant Readers are fans of the bloodshed. It's just not happening today.

I'd like to focus on the new friends. And the old friends who remain true. Not the shady lying liars with absolutely zero respect for other people.

Okay. I'm not going to get into it. This is me not wanting to get into it, here and now.

Maybe later this week? Or before the year is out? We'll see what happens and how I feel. Lest we forget the brutal levels of cruelty I'm capable of doling out.

Here are a bunch of random links I've been holding onto, worth clicking through in case you've missed them:

Incredibly depressing picture of Kirk Cameron celebrating his birthday.

Horrific Disney Cosplay from the 1930s.

10 Spooky (Real?) Ghost Stories.

Ye Animated Git.

5 Comments:

Anonymous fedup said...

That kind of looks like my last birthday party...

11/08/2011 08:30:00 AM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

You had subway sandwiches?? *Lucky*...

11/08/2011 08:56:00 AM  
Anonymous fedup said...

Actually, it was KFC (Kennedy Fried Chicken)...I'm not *that* lucky...

11/08/2011 09:33:00 AM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

You had the KENNEDY!? Proudly serving 2-star fried chicken from behind bulletproof plexiglas for 36 years! That's extra lucky. You get grape soda with that?

11/08/2011 10:47:00 AM  
Anonymous fedup said...

Of course I had the grape soda, it was my birthday! I had to treat myself, that's how I roll...

11/08/2011 11:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home