Thursday, February 03, 2011

Misanthropy Central Lurker of the Week: Nicholas Gaffney!

I write a blog entry about my old iPod going bust... and I get brand new iPod in the mail.

I write some entries about wanting to learn meditation... and I get this David Lynch book on meditation in the mail:

Who could possibly be responsible for all this egregious generosity...?

Nicholas Gaffney of Lebanon, NH.

Mr. Gaffney is a photographer who teaches photography and digital media at Colby-Sawyer College in New London, NH. His website informs me that he is also a "46er", whatever that could possibly mean. (I can only assume it's related to alcoholism.)

It is also possible that Mr. Gaffney attended college with me, but this has yet to be verified.

As it is apparent that my blog is an inadvertent wishing well, my next expressed desire is to date Winona Ryder. Not to go on *a* date with Winona Ryder. I would like a serious, extended, committed relationship. For good or ill, really. The ultimate fate does not matter as much, as long as it produces offspring. Make this so, Mr. Gaffney.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Harvey Wallbanger said...

I to am a 46er..Which means Mr. Gaffney has climbed the 46 tallest mountains in New York's Adirondack State Park

2/03/2011 09:55:00 AM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

Yeah, I knew that -- I was just taking the piss!

2/03/2011 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger Nicholas Gaffney said...

No, actually, it has something to do with booze...

2/03/2011 08:37:00 PM  
Blogger Nicholas Gaffney said...

Stick around at home. You're gonna have to sign for that Winona package...

2/03/2011 08:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home