Friday, June 18, 2010

I Got Brick Technology

Thursday afternoon, the hand-me-down 30GB 3rd-Gen iPod that I've been using as a replacement since I moronically lost my last iPod back in September bricked out on me right in the middle of a workout. It's done this before but I think this time it's permanently bricked. Apple isn't really known for technology that lasts a long time. No heroic measures. I've got 30 gigs of toast.

So, what have I got to get me through those hour-long slogs on elliptical machines? The planes, trains and automobile rides?

A very slow version of Pandora on my Blackberry and a 4GB 1st-Gen iPod Nano.

I desperately want to get a new iPod but I can't justify the cost right now.

Excerpt from Malice Highload's 2023 autobiography "Breaking Badly: My Life in Crime":
That's when I decided to set up the meth lab in The Tomb...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home