Thursday, December 31, 2009

This is the End of the Decade

Some images from an online clock that counts off each minute with images of Japanese girls displaying the time. Some minutes are extremely NSFW, but many others are sweetly tame like the above selection (featuring the talented Nanasaki Fuuka).

Today is about counting down the hours and minutes. Where am I spending the last gasps of the Double-Ohs?

Same place I spent Labor Day Weekend. South Jersey. Scene of the crime.

What to write about the decade that I haven't already written in a hundred different variations? Just about everything happened to me in the past ten years. Next stage of my life is here.

The other night, had the strangest dream somehow involving a lamprey. I have the strangest dreams and jotting down odd details generally doesn't help me recall them in the aftermath. Still, thought I should mention it before the decade ends.

Entering the Teens. Guess we officially don't hit the Teens until "2013" (and life ends in 2012, which means this is a purely academic argument), in which case I guess we're entering our pre-Teens.

Here's to the coming adolescence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home