Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Goofy Holiday E-Cards

I needed to share this surprisingly goofy holiday e-card I got from my lawyer's office. In the previous few years since I got my break into the (entertainment) industry, I've received corporate holiday cards from Paramount and Paradigm (my agency) in the mail. This is the first holiday acknowledgment I've gotten from the lawyer's office and it is nuttier than a bag of squirrels.

In a way, though, this is weirder:

"Circle of Confusion" is a management company that I never even signed with. (I'm with a management company called "Evolution Entertainment", which is connected to "Twisted Pictures".) But I did have an extended communication with one of the managers @ Circle of Confusion, who was actually the first person to seek me out with the interest of representing me. I liked this person a lot but ultimately had to go with Evolution for a number of reasons... (real greaseball shit...)

In any case, this is also the first holiday acknowledgment I've received from CoC, which is weird because they don't represent me but I guess they're just trying to be cool and e-mails are cheap. (As are writers.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home