Monday, September 21, 2009

Beyond the Solitude

By the rules laid out by this blog, I should not enjoy weddings... but I must admit that my friend Christopha's wedding on Sunday was delightful. Perhaps enough time has passed that I can actually enjoy a wedding again. I had a really good time and it reminded me how much I do need human connection.

Chris's mom smiled at me and said, "You're next!! You want to be bachelor for the rest of your life?"

Ahhhh....

Thankfully, I think he's my last long-term friend to go through this rite of passage.

We're all done now, yeh?

I've got a lot of work to do tomorrow, alas. But I think that I shall treat myself to a decent breakfast over which I will begin the tedious process...

For now, sleep... perchance to dream of better things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home