Thursday, September 17, 2009

Goodbye Stranger

Henry Gibson has a posse.

(Does he count?)

Spoke with my landlord Wednesday afternoon, about my precarious situation ("transitional phase in my career") and my need to move. He offered to negotiate the rent if it would help me. I'd already made up my mind that I had to move but he said I should think about it.

I already started purging things here, taken a few trips to the Salvation Army to donate clothes and books. Even if I were to stay, that wouldn't necessarily be a big deal. Clearing out the cobwebs feels better in general.

At the same time, I can't believe I'm actually entertaining the idea of trying to stay after all.

If I could just see into the future and know what's going to happen for me in the next three-to-six months, it would really help...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home