Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Visual Cat Metaphor for Perseverance

My manager told me that he let go of some writer clients this year so that he could focus on a smaller pool of writer clients that he really believes can get to "the next level".

I share this not to brag, but... okay, this is probably what counts as "bragging" at my darkest hours...

It may be a small wonder that both my agents and managers have kept me on through this decidedly lean period.

Tuesday, visited the brand new WHOLE FOODS store on the UWS for the first time. Pardon my french but it was fucking remarkable. And it only pains me further that I may have to leave the UWS in the very near future...

There was a distinct chill in the air on September 1st. What an abrupt preview of the autumn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home