Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dead to the World!

O! my precious blog, what has become of your maker, MALICE...?!?

Busy, busy, busy. Busier than you can fathom, working on projects that pay in promises rather than cold hard American paper. Promises of paper are so much more difficult to make a living off of than actual paper. And yet, I can't let up.

I've got an actual in-person meeting Wednesday mourn, so I'll have to set the alarm. Wednesday night, I'm attending one of NINE INCH NAILS's final performances @ NYC's Terminal 5. I've got a lot of standing and waiting to do tomorrow/today.

And the deadlines don't quit. Nobody's really paying attention to this, so I'll just broadcast that I'm turning in a draft of a treatment for an adaptation of a graphic novel called "Sorrow". They're trying to package me with a guy who's currently co-directing a film called Machete with Robert Rodriguez. Let's pray for the best, shan't we?

Or don't.

It's all the same, really, in a godless planet, isn't it? Well, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home