Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Avec Malice

Whatever happened to me? I used to be such a fun guy. I genuinely miss that guy.

I could get a call tomorrow or next week that could completely change my entire game. It's almost obscene that THIS IDEA is what I'm hanging onto. A cautionary tale for all you kiddies planning on pursuing your dreams. (HINT: Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to....)

Inexpressible thanks to everyone who's gotten me leads on jobs, regardless of the outcome. You're all real mensches. Despite the Vegas odds, I will not always be the deadbeat douche-o-matic that you see unraveling before you. Like Flo Rida, my ship will eventually come and take the pain away. (New shoes, new clothes, new whip, new chain, new wrist, knew that, knew this...) Till then, you'll have to make do with good karma...

[... after shit blows up, though... my way, your way, anything goes...]

For serious, though. Thanks to everyone trying to help in any way. You know who you fucking are. And for those who haven't tried to help, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR—MY BLOOD?!???

I kid, I kid. Like Kanye, I kid. (Misunderstood monsters we are... poor little Taylor Swift... beautiful young women have it SOOO hard in this society!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home