Friday, January 09, 2009

I Learned the Truth at 33

As I write this... well, I couldn't be drunker.

Let me revise that. I could be drunker but I haven't been drunker in quite a while which is, trust me, a remarkable statement.

I am astonished by the number of birthday well-wishers I amassed on Facebook. Must've been a slow day for a lot of people. Or they managed to find this blog and discovered how deathly I've been. Maybe they heard I'm about to die and wanted to get in on my final hours.

Jesus Fucking Christ. I am so worn out I don't know which way is up.

I think that I have been a mess over "what went wrong". This is what kills me. This is how I die.

I don't feel safe in this world no more. I don't want to die in a nuclear war. I want to sail away to a distant shore.

The world has got to get better than this, hasn't it?

There are better worlds than this.

One day, the world will get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home