Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Zombie, Zombie, Zomb EE EE EE

Hell.

First day back at work was tough.

Dead. Barely got any work. Experienced some minor technical difficulties with what work I did receive, but I resolved the issues.

The worst part was being stuck there for 10 hours with no internet or email. That was murder. Felt like solitary confinement. Far worse than being in my tiny studio apartment.

Just got to manage my time better. Downtime at work, then what remains of my Monday through Thursday weeknights. I've done it before. I've just got more at stake now.

CBS News writers have voted to strike. The stagehands are going through some tumultuous negotiations. It's the perfect storm. It's all a complete mess that's snowballing. Something's got to give.

We've got to get out of here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home