Monday, November 12, 2007

Misanthropy of the Dead

My return to the old desk job is somewhat delayed. Not diving back into work this week. Tuesday, I'll go in to get re-ID'ed. Thursday, I've got an all-day "refresher class". Won't that be fun?

Thought it'd give me a chance to put in some more time on the picket lines, but the WGAE is mixing it up this 2nd week of the strike. No actions scheduled for Monday. Tuesday, it's just handing out flyers around Wall Street. Wednesday, there might be a picket at the fucking Disney Store.

I've been trying to get back into the headspace of going to an office regularly again. It's probably best that I'm not jumping right back into the shit this week.

"It's a trap!" cried the Average Frustrated Raccoon. "Everyone can see that, WHY CAN'T YOU?!!?"


Monday Mourning Reads:

There was an interesting article in The New Yorker about how shizophrenics identify with Larry David in "Curb Your Enthusiasm".

EW, in defense of the writers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home