Saturday, November 24, 2007

Raphael Sbarge

Ah, yes, it's time to devote a weekend entry to Raphael Sbarge.

Who's Raphael Sbarge? Don't be an asshole...

Risky Business. Vision Quest. Billionaire Boys Club.

My Science Project...!

Raphael was all over the 80s, and he seems to have worked steadily since. He's been on all the big shows. His IMDB looks like the history of television. And yet, he pops up on fucking "Journeyman" this past week and it struck me that I didn't even know his name...

Well, now I know. And knowing is half the battle.

Oh, and while we're here, who here remembers Meredith Salenger?

Fucking Journey of Natty Gann!

I'd kind of like to eff the shit out of her, even though she bears a peculiar resemblance to Adrian Grenier:
Seriously, though, Meredith also appears to have kept pretty steady work through the years, albeit mostly in TV shows I haven't watched. (They DO exist.)

I am going to die alone, aren't I?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home