Monday, August 13, 2007

Delivered Fresh

Finished the new draft. Draft to submit Monday, to get feedback for the draft due Friday. Got that?

This draft didn't turn out to be that rough, actually. I paced myself so it wasn't as much a race against the clock as the last one. Hopefully they respond well to this so I won't have to scramble to address a million notes for Friday's deadline.

I've worked on this screenplay adaptation longer and harder than I worked on the original play! In fact, I've probably worked on this screenplay harder than I've worked on any piece of writing I've ever done. (Save for this blog entry; I put a lot of thought into this pile of virtua-dookie.)

Have people seen those DirecTV commercials where they re-imagine famous scenes from movies into pay-tv shills? I was convinced that ALIENS commercial used some strange CGI to get Sigourney Weaver to look that young, but supposedly they do most of that practically. Here's a blog entry that writes about the ads, so I don't have to.

And can you believe the brass balls on this Giuliani motherfucker?

"On 9/11 all he did was run. He got that soot on him, and I don't think he's taken a shower since."

Amen to that, brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home