Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The All-Nighter

And then, we're in August already. Where the fuck is the time going?

Yes, I've got a reading of a new play tonight.

But I will be completely distracted by the fact that the latest draft of my screenplay is due THIS FRIDAY.

Which is completely doable. I think. Maybe.

I mean, I'm very close to the end of this latest revision. But I really wish I had more of a cushion of time to worry over it more.

Okay, so I lose a good block of hours Wednesday afternoon into night with the reading, but I've still got plenty of time. And it's really just a few nagging notes I've left to address. I've got all of Thursday cleared. And I've got time on Friday, because of the precious time difference (a three hour difference I have come to depend on this past year).

Come Friday, I should just be reading it through and sanding down the rough edges.

I can do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home