Tuesday, July 31, 2007

They're Taking the Hobbits To Isengard!!!

Sorry for the brief absence of Malice. Went to a wedding in Long Island. With probably the best reception performance by a new bride and groom that I've ever seen. Misanthropy Central cheers to Erwin & Lisa, and thanks fallettin me be a part of it. I had a great time (getting drunk)!

I finally got through the final Harry Potter book. I'd like to keep this blog a SPOILER-FREE zone for it, but I don't think I'm giving anything away by sharing the final sentence of the series:

And no one could deny that Hermione Granger was utterly, utterly dead.

Bit of a downer, don'tyathink, Jo-Ro?

I pity the guys writing screenplay versions. Exposition for days. I can barely manage my stupid little horror script.

By the way, did you hear where they're taking the hobbits?

And this one made me hurt with laughter...

Okay, I guess I should get back to work. Midnight is where the day begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home