Saturday, August 04, 2007

Broken Homes & Gardens

Turned in the latest draft of my script on Friday afternoon, which I managed to bang out in a record (for me) 2.5 weeks... I was all ready to go out on the town and get hammered to celebrate...

... and then the doorknob to my apartment comes off in my hand.

Told my fucking psychotic Russian super about it, and he muttered "I fix" and tugged on his cigarette...

Now it's Saturday and that russkie motherfucker is nowhere to be found, and, as safe as my building is, I don't feel comfortable going out and leaving my fucking apartment vulnerable for hours on end...

Well, whoop-dee-fucking-doo. How cocksuckingly poetic. I sacrifice basic human interaction to get this job done, and I get to celebrate by... spending the weekend guarding my broken fucking home.

At least I've gotten to catch up on all those BIG LOVEs I've been putting off watching. (I love you, Margie...) They've upped the sex factor this season, it's kinda good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home