Friday, June 29, 2007

The Quarterback is Toast

Like the restaurants say, Thank God It's Friday, y'all!

Actually, every day is exactly the same for me. There may be no love here, but there ain't no pain. (Well, there is some pain, but I'm sure it's nothing serious.)

My sister's in from Oregon today, crashing at the Fortress of Solitude 2.0 for 2.0 nights. I've cleared away a sleeping nook for her. I've given her ample warning about how small this overpriced dump is, but she's really intent on saving a few bucks. Isn't SHE in for a surprise!!

She's got a friend's wedding to go to. Jesus, I hate some of her friends. Well, one in particular. You know who I'm talking about. Yeah, her. Loopy fucking cunt. Er, I mean, c-word.

I might steal away in the afternoon and catch that new LIVE FREE OR DIE RETARDED movie.

This video makes me want to watch the new DIE HARD more than the commercials for the new DIE HARD...

You can't see a movie today, Malice—aren't you waiting on a phone call from the West Coast???

I am ALWAYS waiting on a phone call from the West Coast. My entire life is built around phone calls from the fucking West Coast. I just wanna see shit get blowed up on the big screen.

"SOMEBODY's sounding a wee bit testy today," sniffed the Gay Horse.

Nakatomi Shuffled 5:
1. "God (Interlude)", Outkast
2. "Oh Nelly", Nelly
3. "To Sheila", Smashing Pumpkins
4. "Planet Telex", Radiohead
5. "Remember the Name", Fort Minor
Bonnie Bedelia Bonus:
"Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge on Seattle", Nirvana

TGIF Laugh Corner:
LET'S GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home