Friday, June 22, 2007

Indiana Jones and the Quiet Afternoon

First image of Indiana Jones suited back up.

He looks a bit older than I remember him.

And less saturated.

Judging from this shot, I'd say we've all got an exciting summer adventure waiting for us at movie theaters in 2008!

Save me an aisle seat.

I'm all for squeezing another movie out of the franchise. All the movies are self-contained, so it's not like it'll fuck up any of the other ones. Indiana Jones has never depended on any real continuity between movies.

I'm just curious where they managed to take the script, after so many years and so many high-profile writers.

"I'm very little—YOU CHEAT VERY BIG," accused the Gay Horse.

Adventure has a Shuffled 5:
1. "Houses of the Holy", Led Zeppelin
2. "Catherine", PJ Harvey
3. "Sweetest Decline", Beth Orton
4. "Think About You", Guns N' Roses
5. "Ambulance", TV on the Radio
Throw Me the Idol Bonus:
"Hand Clap", Girl Talk

TGIF Laugh Corner:
Where to begin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home