Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Forever in Edwige

Not to get carried away here, but I thought I should have more images of Edwige Fenech up in here. (As always, keeping clear of the NOT-WORK-SAFE imagery, lest the children erupt in giggle-fits.)

Starred in all these sex romps before shifting to a career behind the camera. The woman's older than my mom, fer chrissake...

And yet, what does age really matter when you're in love?

(Because I love her.)

Do you love FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS, Malice?

No, because it's a hipster Kiwi shadow of TENACIOUS D that is *almost* funny, but never quite. There, I said it.

What else is on your mind, Malice?

I find that some people's idea of giving feedback is just throwing a lot of noise at you. Upchucking a bellyful of random ideas. With the assumption that you will scoop up their puke and bake a lovely cake with it. It gets a bit old. (And I'm not talking about the movie executives here.)

Anything else today, Malice?

I get to go to a free screening of "1408" next week. I love having access to all these free screenings of shit, through the WGA. It's like being in college again.

This just in: The Sopranos is having a yard sale! So, if you've got a brother who worked on the show who grabbed some shit before leaving and has been meaning to move it on eBAY, he might want to get that shit moving...

Eff David Chase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home