Saturday, April 14, 2007

You never thought that Hip-Hop would take it this far...


Where to dump all these videogame links I've been saving up? You know, the ones no one gives two shits about. A Saturday entry? That'll work...

An intriguing development for the over-priced PS3, to compete with the Wii's rascally Miis...


That's what I need. A virtual world where I can simulate human interaction just enough to remember what being human is like.

Of course, the PS3 is being decimated by the irrepressible Wii -- your little sister's game console. And with good reason. Sony's got to take a look at what the XBOX 360 is doing right and at least bring the PS3 up to that level.

Out of touch with the latest trends in videogaming? Here's a valentine to 80's arcade royalty.

Not having any of this videogame hoobastank? Can I interest you in a heartwarming school sex tape scandal, then? If I could only offer you video to accompany it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home