Thursday, April 05, 2007

Misanthropy Blue


Don't you love these "Theme Picture" weeks at Misanthropy Central? (Focus groups say you do!)

Relax, I'll keep them work-safe. Using your imagination's the best part anyway, am I right, kids? Am I right or am I right? Those are your only options...

I'll dedicate the week (+?) of blue-imagery to the memory of filmmaker Bob Clark, the creator of Porky's and A Christmas Story. Iconic horror movies, sex comedies and family fare? Bob Clark. The range on this guy! Fucking despicable tragedy, to be killed by a drunk driver. Bob Clark and his son have a posse.

(Crimony -- it's so hard to transition from death notices...)

Uh... speaking of driving, my mom's a great driver...

It was her birthday on April 4th. She turned 57. (Let's give her a round of applesauce, ladies and germs...) As far as I know, she doesn't know about this blog. But my sister's got a big mouth, so who friggin knows...

ARE YOU PROUD OF ME NOW, MOM???

I found out somewhat recently that my mother's a really big fan of AMERICAN IDOL. She's been watching it since Season 2. Go figure! Anyhoo, here's an interesting behind-the-scenes exposé about their audition process.

Oh, Oh, OH! It's MAGIC! You know...!
Never believe it's not so...!


Not entirely work-safe, but interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home