Monday, March 26, 2007

Alter Ego


"Alter Ego" was a computer game I played on the Apple IIC back in the 80s. It was sort of a personality sim, allowing you play to through an entire lifetime -- from birth to death -- by presenting text scenarios that you would respond to via multiple choice. The game would keep track of your character statistics, depending on how you answered along the way, and this would affect what you could accomplish later in the simulated lifetime.

It was created by Dr. Peter J. Favaro, a psychologist who had an interest in gaming and used his psychology background to break out of the pack.

You can play an online version of the game RIGHT HERE! (Since it's text-based, it's perfect for you folks stuck at your desks... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...)

Also, I found a picture of my future ex-wife.

Trying to get some of my shit done, which is a chore. Wish I could freeze time like that constipated fellow on HEROES...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home