Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I Got My Violence in Hi-Def Ultra-Realism


I got my fist!
I got my pain!
I got SURVIVALISM!


All hail the Year Zero!!!



Thankfully, the future of law enforcement has just arrived. Go gettum, Robo!

"... nothing speeds up the development of technology like war." That explains the Wii...

In other news, I may not have adored GRINDHOUSE as much as the hairy geek zealots, but I enjoyed it and I'm a little surprised at the apathetic box office. I have a feeling rereleasing the movies separately won't make it much better, unless the additional footage really pays off. I'll wait for the DVDs.

And while we're all watching videos, here's a little something by up'n'cominger Joe Gordon-Levitt.

UPDATE

Nicko's future mother-in-law, at the local grocery store this morning:

Malice: Hi, Mrs. W!
Mrs. W: Oh... oh, hi there, Malice...
Malice: Didja hear about Emma and Nick?
Mrs. W: Yes, they called us about it the other week.
Malice: Good, good...

(At least, that's what I imagine the conversation would have been if I'd said hi. -Ed.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home