Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Expedition Everest


I've got to imagine that most of you DON'T have your hearts set on going to Disney World and can't give two shits about "SPOILERS" herein...

That said, let me say a few non-spoiler things about Expedition Everest at Disney World's Animal Kingdom.

I had no idea what to expect from this ride. There ain't that many rides @ Animal Kingdom, and "Everest" was the ride that was swamped as soon as the gates were thrust open in the morning...

It ended up being one of my favourite visceral experiences. And I owe a lot of that to not knowing what to expect. There is a "twist" that occurs as part of the ride, that I had no fore-knowledge of....

Watching the following video will effectively spoil that twist. So, please. Consider that. Honestly, who gives a fuck. But it meant all the difference to me. So, caveat emptor...



Sometimes, I wish I were dead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home