Thursday, January 04, 2007

Malice, We've All Got Pain


It's Nick's birthday today. Happy birthday, Nick. I'm a big fan of your text blog. That October 18th entry is, in a word, awesome. I'm dying to know what the next entry is going to be about. The results of the 2008 presidential election, perhaps?*

[HEY-OHHH!]

I'm feeling... better. Clearer. My sleep pattern's all fucked, but I'm getting work done and I'm reconnecting with my creativity. I mean, this is what I wanted to devote a lifetime doing, so it feels good to find my way back into a creative zone. I was struggling for a few months, but I'm finding a balance now.

I do need to try to reconnect with humanity at some point because I am like dead inside. All emotion's gone necrotic. The only things that are left are crude and base and abominable. Things to be concealed. Or put into plays or something.

Thank "god" it's Thursday, eh?


(* Point being, he doesn't update very often.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home