Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Mediocre People Do Exceptional Things All the Time


Had a grand time at the Friar's Club last night. I think. Tom Fontana might think I'm a yutz, but I'm not entirely sure "yutz" is a word, so I'm okay with that.

These are the dying days of 2006. My script's coming along, I think. I've reached the point where anything goes. Just making it up as I come to it. Hopefully, a bunch of unexpected scares. At least on the page. Resisting the urge to retreat and rewrite. That's what January is for.

Life's a bit of absurd, at the mo. Running about headless. Who gives a crap. You can think it to death or you can just dive in.

Oblique enough of an entry...?

Sometimes I feel like a sociopath. I really ought to be in therapy. But I'd rather wallow in quiet dysfunction.

Lemme hearya say HEYYYY....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home