Thursday, November 30, 2006

If I Had a Billion Dollars...


... I'd buy a bigger place, for damn sure. Brownstone in Manhattan. Maybe a whole block. I'd get people to fill it with who weren't complete assholes.

No... Muppets. I'd fill the block with fucking muppets. Decent muppets who keep to themselves and don't get all uppity like those Fraggles...

I'd buy some furniture once I had a space worth furnishing. I'd have enough money to hire someone to furnish for me coz I can't deal with that. I'd just pick and choose from a book coz I'm that lazy.

I'd sort out my family so I wouldn't have to worry/think about them.

I'd take all the time I needed for writing whatever I wanted.

Hmmm... that's about it, I guess... I'd probably do all that if I just had half a billion dollars, I guess... if I had a paltry 10 million, I might do everything except for the muppets thing... really, I don't need much beyond that... I just need to build a wall of money between me and the rest of the world... THEN, I'd totally be happy, I'm sure of it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home