Monday, November 20, 2006

Emma Sez I'm a Fast Walker


Friday night, I went to see "Evil Dead: The Musical" with Sleazy & Friends. Afterwards, we all headed to Brooklyn because Brooklynites are such fucking babies about hanging out in Manhattan...

(That's right, I said it!)

I ended up crashing on Sleazoid's couch... which I must admit, is uncommonly comfortable, like being embraced by a hundred fuzzy bunny rabbits.

Woke up around 8:30 Saturday mourn. Crept out before anyone woke up. Footed it over to Nicko-n-Emma's apartment, on a whim, just coz I realized they live so ding dang dong close to the Sleaze-Factory.

Stopped by the Farmer's Market @ Grand Army on the way so I wouldn't be crashing empty-handed. Ruined Nicks & Ems flow for a few hours before heading off to see a play at The Public with FedUp.

After the play, FedUp and I walked toward the Lower East Side to have a few drinks while he waiting to go off to a birthday party I wasn't invited to. I told him all the stories I'd already told the Sleaze Party and the NickEmma Party. Felt like I was doing traveling theater.

Then FedUp went off and I walked from 1st Ave & Houston to 95th Street & Central Park West. Coz I'm a dummy and like to make everything difficult for myself.

Off-topic, WTF happened to Kramer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home