Monday, November 13, 2006

There's a Rain Coming


Son of a bitch. 'Zit really gonna rain ALL WEEK...??? 'Zis sposda be FUNNY...? Coz guess what -- I'm not laughin!

Jesus, I hate the rain. On ever so many levels. My demeanor isn't dark enough, I gotta suffer a week of rain? I taste venom. Alien symbiote ink is crawling up arms.

I'm using a new system on this blog to track who's reading on a daily basis. Really just for laughs. Primarily a bunch of New Yorkers, but a few hits stand out...

Pennsylvania. Mt. Laurel, New Jersey. Provence-alpes-cote D'azur, Nice, France. Wolverhampton, United Kingdom. Amsterdam. Mexico. Someone from the Halliburton Company in Texas. Who the hell are you people? Why are you reading about me complaining about the weather? I don't even know why my FRIENDS would want to read about me complaining about the weather...

My composer friend introduced me to Mikhail Baryshnikov last night. Nice man. A lot shorter than I expected. Like my size. [I always like when celebrities are a lot shorter than I expect them to be because it makes me feel like a big man.] He owns a performing arts complex in the city and we attended an intimate little concert. Unfortunately, it was just instrumental and Axl Rose did NOT show up.

End the rain. Revise the forecast, you weather assholes. I want it gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home