Sunday, November 12, 2006

When You See Me, I See You


Ohhh-kay...

To the sister who MAY be reading this even though she really shouldn't. Why are you reading this blog? You should not be here. This isn't everything you think it might be. And it may worry you more than it should. I've no idea what kind of impression you might be getting from all of this, but don't assume it's accurate.

Don't know how long you've been reading this. I can't stop you from reading this. And I won't be censoring this with the knowledge that you're reading this. Though many of these entries are cryptic and/or coded, sometimes they're blunt and ugly and... strongly worded. And I can't change that.

I don't talk about family much on here. Family is hard to explain.

I've got no control over who reads this and that's the point. But you do have the option of not reading this. So consider that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home