Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Behind the Scenes: Misanthropy Central


Okay, folks, what have we got for today?, somebody start pitching...

I had an idea for an entry about how much Malice hates "Studio 60", 'cept he owns up to the fact that he keeps on watching it. Then he breaks down the reasons it doesn't work.

What is zis blog, an audition to write for SLATE? Fuck that. What else.

Been kicking around an idea for an entry about all the things that "Heroes" gets wrong and the handful of things it gets right.

You jagoffs gonna force me to be a broken record today? See previous comment and NEXT...!

How about another entry about how much he procrastinates and has a hard time writing? Humanizes him and speaks to the hearts of a lot of bloggers.

Zzz... oh Jesus, I'm sorry, I must have fallen asleep for a second... I actually say "zzz" when I sleep, like in the cartoons... and I must be in a fuckin cartoon coz these pitches are about as fresh as a Marmaduke plotline... LET'S GO, PEOPLE! WAKE ME UP!

He went to see Guns N' Roses last Friday -- he made a mention of it, but he didn't actually detail his opinions of the show. That could make an interesting entry.

Where am I? Oh yeah, it's Misanthropy Central. That makes a lot of sense because I hate all of you right now. Maybe we got off on the wrong foot. What I'm looking for today is an idea that I actually like.

His dad just sent him an email, it was pretty depressing as usual. We could have him talk about that, dig into the guilt that he feels about not being close to his family. It's the holiday season and it'd make a nice holiday piece.

You. Get out. Get the fuck out of here before I lunge over this table and cut you. I'm not kidding. You're worse than fired, I'm prepared to kill you and I would like to offer you a chance to get away.

]veD$bvb/vnPiBvmFml)vxzlCv]vammv/$vbymvbmCmFzaz/$8

The fuck was that? Why do you keep pitching that coded shit? Knock that off. It's fuckin alienating!

He got his first check from the entertainment industry yesterday. He hasn't even gone to the bank with it yet, he wants to post a new entry on the blog before he steps out.

Well then, we had better get this entry done so he can do that, hadn't we? You're making me sad, people. And when I get sad, I start hearing "wee-a-boo", and then things get ugly...

H-how bout a "behind-the-scenes" type entry, like imagining that there's a whole team of people who put together this blog, and what goes into putting an entry together. We could cobble together a bunch of the ideas that he's too lazy to fully form into entries. People could interpret it as like all the crazy voices in Malice's head like.

Wow. That idea might just be mediocre enough to suffice. Who needs their timesheets signed? I want to get out of here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home