Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Brace Yourself, Fool!


I know, I know, this blog kinda sucks right now. (Unlike before.) Dealing with shit and trying to get shit done this month.

To all the motherfuckers at my old day job who lurk here (I can SEE you!), I don't think I'll be going back in January. I still have to touch base with the Powers That Be, so don't go crowing about it all over town just yet, but I don't think I'm coming back. It might make things tougher for me, but I might need it to be that way. And six months from now, I might still skulk back there with my tail between my legs as a tempbot, but I'll deal with that then. For right now, I've gotta work without the safety net.

If I haven't made this clear, I am NOT having a good time right now. I've still got everything to lose, and writing is a pain in the ass, and I am NOT going out and living it up. But there'll be time enough for that if I can play my cards properly over the next few months.

2007, man. 2007, I'm going on a fucking rampage. No prisoners. Nobody will survive. It will be brutal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home