Friday, December 01, 2006

A Denial, A Denial, A Denial...


All right, time for a confession...

If I seem particularly unreachable for a few days (typically, no one's trying to reach me, but assuming anyone were), it's because I'm taking a trip to The Happiest Place on Earth. Malice is setting out to ruin every child's fondest dreams.

This represents Phase Two of Misanthropy Central.

"But MALICE! Isn't that place for the baby kids and the like gays?"

Wendy. Darling. Light of my life. Now, we're going to make a new rule. When you come in here and hear me typing, or whether you DON'T hear me typing, or whatever the FUCK you hear me doing -- when I'm in here, it means that I'm working: THAT means don't come in. Now why don't you start right now and get the fuck out of here...?

A'right whatever. I just need to get outta the city for a few days. Screw you guys, I'm outta here! Laptop's withmeh, I'll be writing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home