Monday, April 03, 2006

No Rest for the Wicked


At a certain point in the night, if I'm not falling asleep, I just stay up till dawn. Because if I do end up falling asleep around 3 or 4am, chances are good that I'll sleep right through the alarm. And then I'm late for work and there are repercussions and it's a whole big thing I just don't want to deal with.

Suffice it to say, I barely got a blink of sleep last night. Too many thoughts scrolling through my head. Too many cigarettes this weekend. And perhaps because I'm so close to Central Park now, the hayfever hit me like a ton of hayfever.

Ergo, today I am a space cadet. And after work, I've got to interview the first potential director for my show. And if I'm feeling particularly abusive, hike it to Williamsburg afterwards to honor a concert ticket I bought a while ago. (That's feeling iffy right about now...)

Send help. Stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home