Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Neon Angels on the Road to Ruin


What if I died before anything cool happened for me?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Feeling a bit discombobulated lately. My world is eerily quiet. Pedestrian. I don't feel compelled to go out and get plastered. I've liquor and beer at home that hasn't been touched. I used to enjoy getting drunk alone in the Fortress of Solitude 1.0. The FOS 2.0, however, is different. It's my safe house. It's my sanctuary.

I can be really social and I can also disappear from the world for long stretches of time.

I've got a really strange life. Very little seems constant. It can be liberating but it can also be vast and empty...

Happy hump day, 9-5ers.

Shufled 5:
1) Talking Liberties, The Fucking AM, Gold
2) Otherside, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Californication
3) Looking Down the Barrel of a Gun, The Beastie Boys, Paul's Boutique
4) Bad Days, The Flaming Lips, Batman Forever
5) So Fast, So Numb, R.E.M., New Adventures in Hi-Fi

BONUS TRACK:
6) Paradise City, Guns N' Roses, Appetite for Destruction

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home