Tuesday, April 11, 2006

FOB-o-Rama-Ding-Dong.


Coz this seems to be amusing me and my work buddy, I thought I'd share it with the world.

An excerpt from a conversation I had with a Korean woman at work, who was trying to tell me that she'd seen the South African film "Tsotsi".

[MALICE is about to leave for the weekend. FOB-OP gets his attention.]

FOB-OP
Oh!, I chaw Cho-chee...

MALICE
I'm sorry? What?

FOB-OP
I sayyy, I chaw Cho-Chee!

MALICE
I don't--what are you trying to--?

FOB-OP
CHO-CHEE!!! I CHAW CHO-CHEE!!!

MALICE
"Chachi"...? Wha--? I don't...

FOB-OP
CHOOO-CHEEE!!! CHO-CHEE! I CHA CHO-CHEE!!! I CHA CHO CHEE CHA CHEE CHEE CHA CHEE CHURRO CHI CHOO CHA CHA CHU...


[FOB-OP goes into convulsions. MALICE slowly backs away.]

MALICE
I-I've gotta be somewhere... have a good weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home