Saturday, March 18, 2006

Fuck Yeah!

Woke up this morning, re-listened to the voicemail on my cell phone to get the details on that play festival I got into.

Arielle Tepper herself left me the message. She produced Monty Python's Spamalot and The Pillowman, among all these other massive Broadway shows. The Pillowman is one of the best plays I've ever seen. "We absolutely loved The Butcherhouse Chronicles," she says in the voicemail. Holy cocksucking christ...

I swear, when I started to listen to the message last night, I figured they were trying to save on postage by courtesy-calling all the losers. I'm so inured to rejection.

First I get the "Employee of the Year" award at work. Then I get into this big play festival. There's only one thing to explain it:

Scientology works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home