Sunday, August 22, 2004

Where Are You?

H E L L O


Perhaps as a result of the last post's "call to comment", perhaps because of some phantom campaigning, some word of mouth -- who knows why, but there may be some new people who stumble on this page and might wonder

Where am I?

What is this purpose of all of this?

What is this strange combination of euphoria, confusion and motion sickness that's overcoming me as I browse this page...?

I could direct you to some key posts from the archive to help get you up to speed, or you could browse the archives yourself and come up with your own conclusions, but why go through all that trouble and heartache?

Is this just a blog?
Sure, it's just a blog. Just like America's just a country. Just like Bush is just a bad president.

Well, is this a revolution?
Funny you should ask that. Yes. A call to arms. A war against complacency. Are you happy with the world around you? Is there nothing you lack? Is there nothing you desire...?

OK, well, what are the goals of this "revolution"?
The vaguer I keep it, the better.

Look, man, I just want some place I can look at every so often, hang out, chill... laugh a little... cry a little... think a little...
Let me check... yep, we've got all that... AND A BAG OF CHIPS! BOOYA-CASHA!!!

So really... it's just a blog, isn't it?
You make it sound like a bad thing...

+++

I've got some terrific pix I'll share when I get back to the dreary world...

I love all of you equally... but I love some of you more equally than others...

5 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

"Complacency" - documented on Sunday, August 22, 2004 (crypt-orchid.blogspot.com) (crypt-orchid.blogspot.com/2004/08) (for governments' (The United States of America's) accountability, thank you. (Moustafa, Raed, B.A., M.A., M.P.H., M.D.)

5/14/2023 12:16:00 AM  
Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

Goal is: human rights (to "speak for" you) (with respect to "revolution,") if I shall (please) (more,) readers.

5/14/2023 12:20:00 AM  
Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

Infrastructure, Treasury department, Health and Human Services, U.S.A. Constitutional, United National, and federal government would be(come) (are) (the) entities (of responsibility) with respect to (a (the) several grievances) (of aforemention)) herein, please (look, "man" - " . . . Look, man . . . ," thank you).

5/14/2023 12:30:00 AM  
Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

Buyer's logarithmics (may be(come) (maybe is) "blog's" "meaning(ful(l)ness)ly)."

5/14/2023 12:33:00 AM  
Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

"+++" is evidence for harm received, readers and non-readers(, please and thank you, all (of you) readers.)

5/14/2023 12:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home