Thursday, August 19, 2004

Let Me Take You Down


Appy-polly-gees for the late update. Took the day off, spent it in a profoundly nonproductive manner. Our flight leaves at 7am so we're just gonna stay up all night.

Darth High Street arrives back on our shore this evening, we'll probably drop by the local public house and buy him a pint of ale.

I was supposed to receive a package from FedEx today that never arrived. What a cumbersome delivery system. The only way it's useful is if you're home all day or if you've got a bloody doorman.

I'm really not sure what to expect for our holiday. It's the first trip we've taken since August 2001 and I've been clamoring for it forever -- not to go to this specific place but to take a vacation -- but I have no real expectations. Perhaps that's better. Perhaps I should even get my expectations really low, so that I'll have nothing but a better time than I expected...

Taking my digital camera so perhaps I'll put something together for you strangers to look at when we gets back...

Maybe I'll get some writing done on the plane...

Go watch GOODFELLAS. The new Special Edition DVD is out and the movie is a fucking masterpiece. Really one of the greatest movies ever made. On my list, it's probably THE greatest.

Was gonna go on a rant about Don Murphy, the producer of the upcoming TRANSFORMERS movie, but perhaps I'll burn that bridge at another time...

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

Those photographs should have (then) been reviewed by my government (The United States of America) and "properly" (not having (expecting) such,) thank you.

5/14/2023 12:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home