Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Let it Bleed


"Predator" looks like a big, nasty bug, dudn't he...?

I just picked up the new collector's edition DVD. Wheee!

The new collector's edition of "GOODFELLAS" comes out next week or so -- what a pleasant surprise! (I got rid of my original "flipper" disc eons ago, in anticipation of this proper edition...)

Oh my god, I can't believe I've got over 2 hours to go here at Camp Crappy. It has been a heinous day of busy...

I ordered a package that FedEx attempted to deliver yesterday, but since neither of us is home during the day, they just left one of those "attempted delivery" notes. If I can't get them to leave it while I'm not there, I may have to travel deep into the boondocks of Brooklyn in order to pick it up from their "nearest" station. It sucks to be me.

The in-laws have left. Or rather, their plane should be taking off in a matter of minutes, so technically they're still in our jurisdiction. The last supper was... tense...

God, will this week never end...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home