Monday, August 09, 2004

Doug Hong doesn't live here



Another Monday. A thousand Mondays. Do they ever end? One of the many gifts death would bring would be no more fucking Mondays...

All right, I'm not as cantankerous as I sound. The day has been quiet and uneventful thus far, which is always better than busy.

In-Law Week is closing shop. One last dinner this evening and we return to our regular programming. (Though C. may try to have brekkie with them before they leave tomorrow.) Actually got some writing done last night and I hope to have a completed first draft of my supersecret screenplay by week's end. (I'm sure the 5 of you who are reading this are urinating yourselves with excitement.)

I racked up over $20 in cell phone text messaging charges last month. Need to upgrade my plan... I'm a text messaging maniac...

Need to buy plane tickets to a top-secret vacation spot soon. It will be nice to get away (assuming it happens). There is a stench inherent in this city during the summer that is hard to get out of your clothes...

*** UPDATE ! ***

Just got off the phone with C. Apparently C's sister saw the parents last night and got into a big argument with The Mom. There's a possibility The Mom won't even show up for dinner(!), tho C. thinks she'll show just to see us. Regardless, should be a tense meal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home