Friday, August 20, 2004

merciful lord



i am sickeningly tired. we've got to stay up all night to catch our flight out at 7am. our car to the airport arrives at 4am. i was going to take a nap today but i stayed up to receive a FedEx package that never arrived. this means war.

high street's back. back again. high street's back. tell a friend.

[insert expletive-laden reiteration of how bleeding exhausted i am right now.]

it's going to be fun. it'll be nice to go somewhere where we're not obligated to really see anyone. i'm so bad with people. (i mean, have you been reading this blog?)

fun fact: i bought high street's plane ticket for him (he gave me cash) because he's got no credit. i ordered him the "bland" meal on the plane. isn't that funny? aren't i the king of wit? aren't i the emperor of ice cream??

help.

help me help you.

help me help you help me help you... help me.

i am a ghost of the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home