Thursday, May 06, 2004

a half-stitched scar

and you can laugh
a spine less laugh
we hope your
rules and
wisdom choke you

RADIOHEAD


ohh, can't anybody see?
we've got a war to fight here
never found our way
(regardless of what they say)

how can it feel, this wrong?
from this moment
how can it feel, this wrong...?

... i got nobody on my side
and surely that ain't right...

PORTISHEAD


you were from a perfect world
a world that threw me away today

MARILYN MANSON


nothing can stop me now
coz i don't care any more

NINE INCH NAILS


things aren't the way they were before
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
(not that you knew me back then...)

LINKIN PARK


goodbye all you people
there's nothing you can say
to make me change my mind...

PINK FLOYD


i may have failed
but failing has made me
more dangerous
than ever
to myself
(to you)
to this plywood façade of a world
this is not a schoolyard taunt
this is not a threat

this is a declaration
this is a promise

everything
here
is made of
fuel

MALICE HIGHLOAD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home