Friday, April 30, 2004

SURVIVOR SPOILERS


That's right, Tammy got voted off the island.

First off, lemme say that first challenge was crazy. Bringing their loved ones on and making them scarf down all that gross shit. (Well, at least it wasn't the usual FEAR FACTOR menu of odd animal scrote...) If it were me there and C. were brought in to suffer that challenge for me, I'd've totally lost. First, she's the slowest eater in the world. Second, she's a vegetarian.



OK, i feel strangely protective of Shii Ann -- partly coz of the Asian thing, partly coz she seems like someone i'd know, or be related to. She might have gotten grating to some people but I think a lot of that is through editing. (Of course, Jenna's 100x *more* grating, and she reminds me of people I've known, too.) I had this dim hope that Shii was actually gonna pull off winning an immunity again. She came close... kinda. [She just seemed to be tending to that fire forever -- she didn't even get to the water part.] Her huge monologue at the tribal council was insane. Her kamikaze exit. I'm still new to the Survivor franchise so these curious strategies still throw me. I thought she still had a chance of swaying votes and throwing out Jenna, but I guess it was very apparent to her by that point that there was no way she was getting anybody to pull for her and so she decided to go for broke and go out in a rain of shit.

(I swear a lot more on my blog than I do in person.)

Well, I think it's an amazing accomplishment that she got *this* far.

On that subject, a new guy at work got abruptly canned today. I was taking pictures of everyone on the shift for a slideshow presentation (the kind of pictures where everybody looks extremely annoyed) and I even took one of him in the morning. But he was gone by the time I got back from lunch. Mark Burnett took over my department, so stuff like that happens sometimes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

great article, I was very impressed about it, wish you would have stayed next share

Facebook Lite

3/24/2017 11:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home