Thursday, April 22, 2004

Go Robo!


I was going to save ROBOTRON for when I was feeling better and I'm not really feeling that much better today -- BUT I'm trying to think positive. [If you're reading this in archives or further down the page, the Robotron logo is probably gone already. Feel free to cry like a little *girl*...!]

I'm thankful I made it through the week. Called out sick Monday and came in 2.5 hours late yesterday coz of that dr's appt., but it was the best I could do. Should yield me about 26 payable hours, provided I make it through the day. Enough to purchase a cup of tea. Perhaps a warm blanket. A bottle of rice milk.

Still, I've got the better of 10 hours to get through here...

[Steer clear of me this weekend! I'm contagious and misanthropic!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home